Greg Kane, John D'Angelo and Andrew Yiannakis
1. Ryote Ude Mawashi (two hand arm twist -in opposite directions)
2. Kote Gaeshi (forearm reversal to the outside)
3. Age Yubi Gatame (upward finger lock executed with right hand against uke's three fingers)
4. Age Tekubi Gaeshi (Upward wrist reversal (to the outside). Also known as Kote Mawashi)
5. Ryote Age Tekubi Nage (two hand forward throw from position as in item #).
6. Ryote Tekubi Oroshi (uke's wrist is also pressed firmly against one's upper chest)
7. Kote Hineri (foream twist inwards. Literally Hineri means a twirl)
8. Tekubi Gatame (uke lies face down)
9. Age Oyayubi Gatame (upward thumb lock). Executed using left hand against uke's right thumb. Right hand grasps uke's wrist. Uke is then forced to stand up
10. Ryote Age Yubi Gatame (pistol grip). Tori secures uke's right thumb with own right hand. After Uke taps out Tori steps across Uke with left foot and rotates Uke's hand so that Uke's palm now faces upwards. Then Tori executes...
11. Ryote Age Yubi Nage (this is a slam, not a roll-out)